MaCS 2016 – 11th Joint Conference on Mathematics and Computer Science
Held from the 20th to the 22nd of May, 2016, in Eger, Hungary
The REGISTRATION IS ACTIVE on the website, as is the ABSTRACT UPLOAD!
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
It is our great pleasure to invite you to take part in MaCS 2016, by giving a talk in any topic of the following areas:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE,
- or their APPLICATIONS.
The Joint Conference on Mathematics and Computer Science is an international meeting of scientists in the field of mathematics and informatics. The series of the biennial MaCS conferences was jointly initiated and started by the Eotvos Lorand University, Budapest, and the Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, in 1994. Their topics include all branches of mathematics, computer science, and their applications.
It is open to participants from universities and research institutions.
The organizers of this meeting are:
- – Faculty of Informatics and the Institute of Mathematics, Eötvös Loránd University,
- – Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Babeş-Bolyai University,
with the support of the following institutions:
- Eszterházy Károly University of Applied Sciences, Eger
- Faculty of Informatics and the Institute of Mathematics, University of Debrecen,
- Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, University of Pécs
- Bolyai Institute (Institute of Mathematics) and
- Kalmár László Institute (Institute of Informatics), University of Szeged
- Department of Mathematics and Informatics, Sapientia – Hungarian University of Transylvania
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, J. Selye University, Komarno
- Cluj Branch of the Hungarian Acadamy of Sciences (KAB)
- Farkas Gyula Society for Mathematics and Computer Science, Cluj
The Co-Chairs of the 11th MaCS Conference are Professors
- Zoltán Horváth from Eötvös Loránd University, and
- Adrian Petruşel from Babeş-Bolyai University.
May 20 (Friday):
12:00 – 14:00 Registration
13:00 – 14:00 Welcome coffee and sandwiches
14:00 – 17:00 Opening Ceremony, invited talks
17:00 – 17:15 Coffee break
17:15 – 18:30 Talks
19:00 Dinner in the hotel
May 21 (Saturday):
Breakfast in the hotel
08:30 – 12:00 Talks and sessions, coffee break
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch in the hotel
13:00 – 14:30 Talks and sessions, coffee break
16:30 Guided walking tour including visit to the historical Castle of Eger
20:00 Dinner with wine tasting in a historical wine cellar
May 22 (Sunday):
Breakfast in the hotel
09:00 – 12.00 Talks and sessions, coffee break
12:00 Lunch in the hotel
All speakers are required to send an abstract.
In addition, they may also send a full paper for publication.
The collection of abstracts will be available at the conference online on the website http://macs.elte.hu
Early bird registration: | March 20, 2016 |
Registration deadline: | April 10, 2016 |
Abstracts deadline: | April 10, 2016 |
Conference: | May 20-22, 2016|
We are looking forward to your submissions.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Contacts email: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On behalf of the 2016 MaCS organizing committee, Best regards, Emil Vatai